His Path Developmental Day Program
Opened on December 2, 2019
Mission First Fellowship Hall
1520 South Scales Street
Registration is open now and online registration is available for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities who require mild to moderate support.
His Path Goal
To offer participants a developmental program Monday through Friday. The program will be curriculum based and will enhance participant’s abilities to function as productive, contributing and inclusive members of the local community.
His Path Curriculum
The curriculum will be based on:
- Daily Living: personal care, budgeting, health and safety, social interaction
- Education: Literacy, local civics and current events, technology, agriculture
- Community Integration: career/job exploration, resume building, volunteerism, ethics
- Community Living: transit, shopping, public safety, communication
- Developmental Activities: drama, praise and worship, arts and crafts, exercise, field trips, community service projects, social situations/role play and gardening.
His Path Program:
Monday through Friday, 9:00-3:00, with respite care on site before and after the base program as needed.
Costs to participants: $150.00 per week for His Path Developmental Program. Respite care before and after will be available at an additional cost of $10.00 per hour
(The cost does not include transportation, snacks, meals or field trips if admission fee is required)
A $100.00 refundable deposit along with a completed application is required to begin the registration process.